First Day of Outreach Ministry in Kyasand
Friday Feb 17th
Today was our first full day in the informal settlements ministering house to house! It went awesome! In my team was my friends Ashley, Stephen, Sydnee, Simon Peter, and myself. Walking into the community I was scared, but excited at the same time. I was scared because I didn't want to cower down and try to hide behind others, I wanted to take a step of boldness and speak the Fathers heart. I was excited because I am ready to see people healed, lives saved, people redeemed, and God be glorified through it all. If I could, I'd like to share my kodak moment or also called highlight of my ministry day. As we came to our first house I felt such a boldness come over me, I was ready to share! We sat down and begin to talk with two women, one who I helped with laundry. After her laundry was finshed she went home and we began to talk to this woman who had an amazing story. She was a firm believer in Jesus Christ and had accepted Him as the Lord of her life years ago. We talked for hours as my team and I exchanged life stories and shared testimonies. I told her before we left that I felt as if we just had church and how much it meant to me to hear her story. Meeting her encouraged me and gave me courage to step out in faith the rest of the ministry day. God is so amazing! He never ceases to amaze me!
Today was our first full day in the informal settlements ministering house to house! It went awesome! In my team was my friends Ashley, Stephen, Sydnee, Simon Peter, and myself. Walking into the community I was scared, but excited at the same time. I was scared because I didn't want to cower down and try to hide behind others, I wanted to take a step of boldness and speak the Fathers heart. I was excited because I am ready to see people healed, lives saved, people redeemed, and God be glorified through it all. If I could, I'd like to share my kodak moment or also called highlight of my ministry day. As we came to our first house I felt such a boldness come over me, I was ready to share! We sat down and begin to talk with two women, one who I helped with laundry. After her laundry was finshed she went home and we began to talk to this woman who had an amazing story. She was a firm believer in Jesus Christ and had accepted Him as the Lord of her life years ago. We talked for hours as my team and I exchanged life stories and shared testimonies. I told her before we left that I felt as if we just had church and how much it meant to me to hear her story. Meeting her encouraged me and gave me courage to step out in faith the rest of the ministry day. God is so amazing! He never ceases to amaze me!

Comments
Post a Comment