A Poem by God

I am not poetic at all, but last week God gave me this poem, I wrote it down, and it ministered to me. I hope it ministers to you as well. Here it is titled:

Together We Will Run

My life, has no walls. I'm not trapped. I run freely in an open space where the dawn begins to break, but do I run alone? So many times when I am running I am looking and see no one with me. No one runs by my side. Do I stop? I can't. Something has gripped my heart so much that if I turn back my heart will be ripped from me, I know ill die then. The one who has my heart is the one that is far more beautiful than the dawn. As I pause in my race to catch my breath, I hear a voice. As I look, I see no one. I close my eyes and I look inside. The voice? I found it, Its the one who calls me daughter. The one who has a grip on my heart grows closer to me every step I take. He is so close to me, he is so in me, that you would never be able to tell us apart. So, as I catch my breath, get in position, and take off, do I run alone? No, I'm running with the one who is in me. "Where are we going?" I ask "Into the Marvelous light my daughter"

Comments

Popular Posts