You Call Me EP Presented by Jenesis Sierra Ministries
Jenesis Ministries presents, "You Call Me" EP Available on iTunes October 14, 2016. Get your copy October 14th woohhhhwhoooo! All proceeds go to Missions in Africa! I am so excited! God has been so faithful, as He always is, in putting this together. This post would not even be up if it wasn't for God and my amazing family, Family First. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to all of you, you all worked so hard and made what seemed an impossible dream a possible reality!... I love you all so much! ALSO! Do not forget to purchase "Refine" Album by the fantastic, Meredith Hobbs Music the same day! It is an AMAZING and anointed album with 10 originals. October 14 is going to be a GREAT Day!
Thank you all so much for your love and support!

WOOHOO! It's here! https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/you-call-me-ep/id1165295914
ReplyDelete