Update and Deadlines
I am still in shock that the time is here. I have been working hard on getting the word out about my internship. It is very hard to do fundraisers while being in college fulltime; however, I have some ideas for fundraising that I am planning to set up as soon as possible. I want to say thank you in advance for those who donate. My leader, who I will be meeting up with again January 25th 2017 in South Africa, sends me the total amount raised on the 10th of every month. I do have deadlines for my internship as shown below, but I have no doubt in my mind that God will meet above and beyond every deadline. The total cost for a year is $14,000. December 31st shows $9,300 because, if needed, money can still be sent through the link provided on the top right hand side while I am over in South Africa.
✦ Deadline #1 [Aug 31st]: $1,860
✦ Deadline #2 [Sept 30th]: $3,720
✦ Deadline #3 [Oct 31st]: $5,580
✦ Deadline #4 [Nov 30th]: $7,440
✦ Deadline #5 [Dec 31st]: $9,300
✦ Deadline #1 [Aug 31st]: $1,860
✦ Deadline #2 [Sept 30th]: $3,720
✦ Deadline #3 [Oct 31st]: $5,580
✦ Deadline #4 [Nov 30th]: $7,440
✦ Deadline #5 [Dec 31st]: $9,300


Comments
Post a Comment